Sunday, January 21, 2018

T-1 days to TKR





Fell asleep with my mind racing with all the things I have left to do. Tried to focus on my breathing, it only made me realize I was not relaxing. 

 Started running through the alphabet, focusing on my Creator. 
A Abba
B beautiful
C compassionate
D delight in HIM
E Elohim
F faithful
G good
H hallelujah in the highest
I Immanuel
J Jesus
K kind
L love
M mighty
N name above all names

On and on. Until I fell asleep. 

Today I am at church, later I will get a few more things done, pack my bag, pick up after my bunnies, and take some special antimicrobial shower.  

I feel impatient, and curious about how I will be doing in 24 hours. I feel courage and strength, but also uncertainty. All of this is normal. Hahaha I am anything but normal. So I guess I feel pretty weird. 


2 comments:

  1. I hope your surgery is scheduled for early in the day - makes it easier - and not having to be NPO far into the day is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete